Drink Making Methods
How to make a cup of Ceremonial Cacao
- 5 - 10 gms for a mini serving
- 20 - 25 gms for a daily ritual
- 30 - 42 gms for Ceremony
- *1 dessert spoon = roughly 10 gms)
- * Optional: add a natural sweetener of your choice.
- * Use pure water or plant based milks, as dairy detracts from the goodness.
- * Hot liquid but not boiling.
For a frothy topped drink:
• Take your chosen amount of Cacao, chopped from the block or our pre-ground crumble.
• Add hot liquid and blend at high speed,.
• Pour into your chosen cup.
• Enjoy the rainbow bubbles.
For a smooth topped drink:
• In your cup, mix the Cacao with a small amount of hot liquid to make a paste.
• Allow time to get it smooth at this stage, too much liquid here will make it harder to stir through.
• Top it up with the rest of the liquid stirring vigorously, for a luxurious elixir.
• Add Cacao to a Bain Marie and melt it slowly, stirring gently.
•Once the Cacao is completely melted add to a cup.
• Top up with the hot liquid of your choice, stirring it whisking carefully.
• Heat your chosen liquid in a saucepan.
• Add the chopped or pre ground Cacao.
• Stir or whisk until completely dissolved.
Choose the way that works for you...
Whichever you choose, it’s all magic!